Service Catalog Management
Service Catalogue Management was added as a new process in ITIL V3. SMART Service Catalogue Management Provide an actionable, easy-to-use service catalog that presents end-users of different business units or departments only entitled services. SMART Service Catalogue Management, provides IT & Business Service Managers control over internal initiatives to develop, deliver and support the required services while establishing a partnership with its consumers who will receive the agreed services at the expected level and price.
You can create and track your service portfolios (Service Catalog, Planned Services & Retired Services). Also track associated costs, and estimated delivery times using SLA time targets.
- Reduction in the volume of Incidents.
- Provide Permanent Solutions to resolve known errors.
- Improve first-time fix rate by service desk, by using knowledge of previously resolved incidents and problems.
- Detect and fix issues before the users notice and report an Incident.
- Improve quality, productivity and morale of technical support staff.
- Analyze the pain points that are taking up staff resources
- Helps in creation of a service driven culture, elevating the perception of the IT organization to a Service Provider.
- Increasing customer satisfaction and allowing them to choose the correct level of IT service for their needs
- Integrated with Service Level Management process
- Builds the foundation to manage all kinds of Service Requests (IT, HR & Administrative)
- Provides a source of reliable information to manage investments service performance.